Thanksgiving week is in full effect and I while gratitude is a practice of mine all year routine, there is no doubt that I am reminded of if more during the holiday season. In today’s recipe blog post I have an easy crockpot chicken chili for you and will leave you with this.
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” Robert Brault
Crockpot Chicken Chili
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 can kidney beans (reduced sodium if possible)
- 1 can black beans (reduced sodium if possible)
- 1 small can tomato sauce(reduced sodium if possible)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can of diced green chili’s
- 1/2 packet of chili seasoning
- A light sprinkle of cayenne pepper, or more if you like spice
- Drain all the beans and diced tomatoes.
- Place everything in the crockpot and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours, or high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken breast with fork, when done, and mix.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of cheese if you desire.
- Enjoy. 🙂