I love this recipe idea for giving chicken a ton of extra flavor without a whole lot of calories or fat.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- BBQ pop chips crushed into crumbs ( or any other flavor)
Set oven to 375.
1. Smash chips into crumbs.
2. Beat and mix eggs together with a fork.
3. Cut chicken into large bite size pieces.
4. Dip chicken into egg and then dip and coat with chip crumbs.
5. Bake on a foil lined, sprayed pan for10-12 minutes depending on how big the chicken bites are.
I pair this with rice and a veggie of some sort, or the other day I used it in my bbq chicken salad. In addition to the chicken I used cabbage, shredded carrots, spinach, roasted bells peppers, diced onions, corn, a little bit of rice, topped with avocado, a drizzle of BBQ sauce and a light cilantro dressing from Trader Joes.
Enjoy. I have some cooking in the oven right now, along with roasted red and yellow peppers. 🙂