A health enthusiast who trains clients, loves her veggies, and should write a book. Gotta love them. 😉
What society thinks I do for a living:
Lift heavy weights, drinks lots of coffee, does a lot of reading and writing, practices Pilates and Yoga, cuddles with her dog, and takes a lot of pics for social media.
What I think I do for a living:
Teach people how to cultivate a healthy, stress free lifestyle by moving more, eating well and helping people bridge the gap from where they are and where they want to be.
What I actually do:
All of the above.
I am Adele and you might have guessed that I am super passionate about helping others, you included, create a life of healthiness and happiness. What you see is what you get. I believe in kindness and respect always, and that your body does not have to be perfect to be happy. We are more alike than you think as I just want to have a life full of joy and purpose.
I created the FIT Life because I want to help YOU find a way of being healthy that FITS your life. Always different for everyone and always a work in progress, my goal is to help you be happy with what you have (with your body and life) while working towards what you want.
- Physical Strength begets mental strength. I thrive on movement and like to try all kinds. I truly believe we find mental strength through physical strength. It builds confidence, character and physical accomplishments, great or small, help carve the path to greater success in other areas of our life.
- Passion and consistency are a necessity. I am passionate about my own health and fitness and am passionate about helping others achieve, not only their goals, but finding the same passion in life. When we believe that what we are doing today will set us up for success down the line, we give ourselves full opportunity and responsibility to set our intentions to be in line with our goals.
- Keep it simple. There is no grand secret or magic bullet. It is about taking small steps, day in, day out to get where you want to be. I know for me personally it is a work in progress and I enjoy sharing the process with others. It does not have to be stressful!
- Be brave. Do all the things in life you have always wanted to do. Do not let others dull your shine, put you down, or take away from your happiness. Ask for what you want, dream of what you want, and take action to make it happen. Do more of what you love.
- Fitness should enhance your life, not take away from it. Through fitness we can be empowered, realize our full potential and find joy in the process. Eat simply, move often, live freely.
Where I want to be most often:
On safe adventures.
With my morning cup of coffee.
Listening to live music.
Hanging with my man, family, close friends, and Golden Retriever Lulu.
With a spoonful of peanut butter and a piece of dark chocolate.
Moving my body.
Watching Friends reruns or reading a good book in the sun.
Visiting new places.
Eating amazing foods that fuels my body and soul. I love healthy food as much as I love cheesecake. I do, I really do!