Simple and easy is the name of my game when it comes to food and cooking. Enjoy! 🙂
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1/2 TSP Italian Seasoning ( or any you prefer)
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 1 can white beans
- Handful of spinach
- 1 package of lean ground turkey meat
- 1 cup or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup of favorite salsa
- Toppings of choice: Cilantro, greek yogurt, shredded cheese
- Saute onion in oil and add and cook turkey meat thoroughly in a large pot.
- Add seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Rinse canned beans and add.
- Add salsa, stock and spinach.
- Bring to a rolling boil and then reduce heat to simmer until thickened (about 5 minutes).
- Turn off heat, let cook, dish into bowls, add garnishes and enjoy.