Not only is this salad super easy and tasty, but this pretty colors make it perfect for holiday celebrations. I will add that the dressing makes the salad but you can always choose your own.
- 6 cups of fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup feta crumbled
- 1/4 cup of dried cherries (or cranberries)
- 1 chopped gala or fugi apple
- Dressing: Balsamic Vinegar, olive oil, seasoning packet, follow directions on packet or use your own balsamic dressing or dressing of choice.
- Prepare dressing.
- Toss spinach with nuts, feta and fruit. Shake dressing again and drizzle over salad to coat evenly.
- Serve and enjoy!